Are you interested in becoming a Ski Patroller ?
We hold online information sessions from March to June each year. Check our socials for posts for the next information session or complete the new patroller enquiry form below and we will be in contact shortly.
- A high level of physical fitness, stamina and strength
- Ability to ski in all types of terrain and snow conditions
- Ability to work as part of an efficient team
- Confident display of first aid capabilities, often in pressure situations without supervision
- Regular re-assessment and re-certification of qualifications and furthering of your education
- Ability to deal compassionately with distraught and injured guests while being attentive to their needs
- Familiarity with radio procedures
- Competence in handling and knowledge of transport devices including ski-doos and other over-snow vehicles
- A high standard of personal hygiene and general tidiness in personal presentation
- Be able to ski in control with sleds (Akja/Cascade) to a high level of competence